Interested in Becoming a Distributor?

Pelz History

Pelz History

The company was founded in 1948 by Willy Pelz for the manufacturing of cotton wool products for baby and beauty care.

Driven by the idea to market the cotton wool products not only in the then current cardboard boxes, but also in clear PE bags, which provided the consumer already at the shelf an opportunity to assess the quality, originated in  1961, the company part household and industry films were   founded in 1961.

1966, in cooperation with Procter&Gamble, the production of thermo bonded non-wovens for baby diapers were started and later added by binder and water jet compact non-wovens.

With the takeover of the production and the trade mark ” Cosmea® “ by Unilever, since 1983 the feminine hygiene range is constantly widened with always the latest technology used.

2004, Pelz received the exclusive license for Q-Tip Europe by Unilever.

The youngest products in the assortment are incontinence products that benefit from Pelz´huge knowledge in feminine hygiene care and are produced on the latest generation of machines and permanently improved with latest technology.

© Medi-Inn. Portland House, Belmont Business Park, Belmont, Durham, DH7 8XX. Website by Outlines Design.